Thursday, August 05, 2004

My Stepson the Sociopath Current Update

Here's a little update:

He called our house last night from TN. where he'd been staying first in the Salvation Army and then at "some guys house"....I assume someone he met in rehab. His probation got transferred back to PA. and his probation officer said he wanted him in his office by Monday morning. My husband bought him a Greyhound bus ticket on-line so he could get there.

So he calls us last night saying that his mother and grandmother both said they could not/would not pick him up at the bus station.He wanted my husband to Western Union him some money. Of course, husband tells him "I don't think so..." and Thomas hung up on him, which sent my husband into a, well, sort of, RAGE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home