Thursday, July 29, 2004

Scratch N' Sniff

At the gym this afternoon, I was huffing and puffing away,  38 minutes into my 60 minute cardio workout, when suddenly my sweat pants were being simultaneously sucked into my pussy, cooch, clam and my ass, rim receiver, gloryhole......Damn.  That digital clock couldn't have been ticking fast enough.

5.....4......3......2......1....... Beep Beep Beep...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! GREAT WORKOUT!!!!!!

Thank God.

So then I walk down the hall to the aerobics room to do a little stretching on the mats and some crunches on the exercise ball. 

That's when it happens. 

We all know how Jen is about her "Personal Space".  In walks this dude wearing blue jeans.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, a dude wearing blue jeans while working out.  What exactly IS that about, anyway?  Now I know it's not just a southern thing 'cus I've seen it in gyms in California and in Boston.  Why on earth would someone work out in blue jeans?  Come on people...





5 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

I consider it to be perfectly appropriate if the person working out is Neil Diamond.

1:12 AM  
Blogger SimplyJen said...

Neil Diamond....hahahahahaha!

3:18 PM  
Blogger fairest said...

hope your pussy is OK.

That's weird. There's this guy in my gym who does that but I think he is from a -stan country. Was the guy from a -stan country?

3:32 PM  
Blogger SimplyJen said...

Call me stupid, but "a -stan country" ???

Yes, my pussy was all better until I went to the gym this afternoon and the same thing happened. Oh, well. Could be worse.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Becker said...

I think I know exactly what you're talking about too!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home