Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Fluff & Serve

As a relative newcomer to the Blog community, I suppose I should do the courteous thing and begin my first entry with an introduction. 

Too bad.

I'm not in the mood today to write my biography in 50 words or less.  I would rather write about something that happened to me today......

GYM DANDY.....

Personal space is high up there on the pleasures of life for me.  Perhaps that's due to the fact that I previously lived in Los Angeles for 10 years in a series of shitty, studio apartments.  Ahhhh the 80's!!! Didn't you love them!  Why is it, that when there are a zillion pieces of cardio equipment available at the gym, some hairy, smelly shmuck gets on the stairs/treadmill/stationary bike right NEXT TO ME!!! WHY??? Doesn't he know that this is the one time of the day that is  all about ME and my personal space?  No phones, no boss, no cat shit on the carpet, no traffic, no lines,  nothing. Nada.  Just me and my headphones doing a little cardio for stress relief.  I know this must happen to other people....like when you're on an empty bus or train and some wack job comes and sits right next to you.  What IS IT with people now days?

2 Comments:

Blogger Becker said...

Thanks for finally writing - you've got a lot of talent...keep it coming.

10:51 PM  
Blogger SimplyJen said...

Awwww...thanks!! If I lived in Jersey I would buy you a cock-tail ;)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home